Become ordained and licensed to perform a wedding ceremony | legally do marriages after receiving simple ordination from World Christianship Ministries | Earn Money doing Weddings | How to make money doing Marriages | How to be ordained today |

Home Page

application pdf application jpeg express ordination page mail application continue tour

Marriage Minister or Wedding Officiant Page
Marriage Laws in your state

officiate yosemite wedding officiant
Site of wedding ceremony performed by Rev. McElroy, WCM Administrator (Yosemite National Park, Valley Chapel).


 Do Weddings, Marriages!

We give you authority to do legal wedding and marriage ceremonies.
Have your own marriage ministry if you wish. Do the wedding ceremony for a friend or relative.

After you receive ordination from World Christianship Ministries you will have the authority to do what thousands of people we ordained are now doing, perform a wedding ceremony.  This is a wonderful opportunity to earn extra money to support yourself and family and your ministry.  World Christianship Ministries has extensive experience in performing legal wedding ceremonies and we will share that knowledge with you!  No other internet ministry or internet church has the experience of doing "hands on" wedding ceremonies like World Christianship Ministries.  So don't wait, you can have the legal authority to be a wedding minister, marriage minister or wedding officiant, marriage officiant for the rest of your life and do Christian Marriages. Perform the legal wedding ceremony for friends and family.

There are three types of wedding ceremonies and all three are easy for you to do.  They are: Our Marriage Minister's Handbook will give you easy to understand step by step instructions on how to conduct all 3 types of wedding ceremonies.  Ordination by World Christianship Ministries will give you the legal authority to do weddings.   Also, after being ordained by WCM you may call this ministry at any time  if you have a questions about doing a ceremony.

min powell wedding ordained online
Pictured above is Minister Powell of Arizona
and one of the 15 happy couples he has joined in marriage.

Rev. Powell writes: "I performed 15 wedding last year, and currently have a one on one ministry.  Your credentials and handbooks have been an inspiration, and God is using me in ways I never thought possible."

express ordination page

ordering form app 3

wedding pictures marriage officiant

Question:    How many wedding ceremonies has the Administrator/Bishop of World Christianship Ministries done himself?

Answer:        Rev. McElroy has performed well over 2,000 marriage ceremonies in homes, gardens, parks, halls, churches, national parks, at the ocean, in the mountains, at places of business and even on horseback.

Question:    How much of an offering should I ask for doing a marriage ceremony?

Answer:        Generally this is up to you.  On the average you might request an offering of $50 to $200 or more for doing a wedding ceremony depending on the size of the town or city, and whether or not it is a simple or formal ceremony.

Question:     Do I have to have a church to do weddings?

Answer:       No, you do not need a physical church in order to do weddings.  You may work from your home if you wish.  Also, many of the people we ordain have family that get involved in the weddings by providing services like photographs, flowers and such.  There are many possibilities for family members who are creative.

Question:    Will I be able to do weddings in all states?

Answer:        Yes, you may perform legal weddings in all states as an ordained or licensed minister (clergy).  A few states require you to have an actual congregation first and a few will require you to file a copy of your certificate of ordination, ordination certificate, with the marriage license office, or other office, before doing a wedding.  Nevada requires your ministry to be established formally (with a congregation) before you get permission to do weddings.  New York City requires you to formally establish your ministry in "unconstitutional ways" before they give permission to do legal marriages. The rest of New York state goes by different rules. Most of the states require nothing except that you be ordained or licensed and properly complete the marriage license after the ceremony and file it timely back with the county.  If you live in Canada it is not easy to get permission to do weddings there as their laws are much different than the USA.

Question:    I would like to have my relative ordained just to do my wedding ceremony. Can this be done?

Answer:        Of course your relative (or friend) can be ordained and do your ceremony.  And, since we ordain individuals for life your relative (or friend)  will always have the authority to perform a legal marriage ceremony and (or) begin a Christian ministry if they wish to do so.

cont tour getting ordained

learn more getting ordained

home how to get ordained

World Christianship Ministries
PO Box 20030
South Lake Tahoe, CA  96151

Site Map  -  Menu - Content
Phone Number (Voice) - (559) 297-4271
Fax Number - (559) 297-4223
E-Mail Address -

Express Ordination

Application / Ordering Forms for Ordination + Info PDF
Application / Ordering Forms for Ordination + Info JPEG

Free Bonus Items

Certificate Examples

Contact Us

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions

Handbooks and Materials

Religious Freedom Laws

Shipping and Processing Information

Replacing Documents

Association of Clergy


Ordination Information

Ordained Minister Page


Ordination Packages (aka) Minister or Clergy Packages

Bible Study

Ordination Titles Page

Doing Weddings, Marriages Page

Womens Ordination page

Request Information by Mail

Marriage Laws in Each State

Certificate Color Examples

Guided Site Tour

Letter of Good Standing (aka) Confirmation of Communion Certificate

                                                                    HOME PAGE
© World Christianship Ministries, LLC